Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

so I have come to find in my wallowing that I am awesome. The only problem right now is that people seem to have forgotten that...

Nahh, I just have a problem with imitation. Every time I aquire a new best friend I tend to take on their habits. For example, when I became friends with L - we'll call her - I took up her sailor mouth. When I became friends with H, I stopped caring for my personal appearance. Ugh that sounds gross. I just stopped trying with my hair and I didn't really care about the clothes I was putting on. I decided to try to be myself again, and it seems to be working. I'm starting to be satisfied again.

I am so terribly excited for the holiday season. I've got my boots, my candycanes and my eggnog steamers. I am a happy camper. I love going to the mall around this time of year. The decorations, the Macy's Frango set up outside the store, all the people in their coats and boots and mittens and scarves. This is truely the best time to people watch. Everyone seems so much more enthusiastic when they buy things for other people. Speaking of which, I really need to figure out what to get my mum...

peaches,

d

No comments:

Post a Comment