Saturday, November 28, 2009

excellent bone structure

I am currently lounging in a gorilla suit body whilst watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian with commentary. Why am I wearing the gorilla suit? I shall tell you:


gorilla suits are better than Snuggies.

yes, i said it.


I clearly never jumped on the Snuggie band wagon. Wearing a robe backwards has never quite appealed to me. People that wear robes seem like crazy people as it is; why would wearing one backwards suddenly be cool? I don't know. It saddens me that it has caught so quickly with college / high school students. They would benefit much more from gorilla suits. With the suits, they close in the back, so you don't have to watch your backside for snags or whatnot. Additionally, because they close up, you don't have to wear pants. You could be naked from the waist down (not that I advocate it), and no one would know! It's brilliant! They make awesome people legendary. Think about it: if someone comes to the door, and you're in a Snuggie they think "oh look, another Snuggie fanatic." But if you're in a gorilla suit they're thinking "holy smoke this chick's got a gorilla suit! she must be legendary!" It's science. I don't make these rules.

These are such rambles. I simply am not such a fan of Snuggies, and feel gorilla suits needs their glory. End.

peaches,

d.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. The gorilla suit has been ignored by society - but never by me - for years as the solution to many, if not all, of life's problems. Thank you for your contribution to improving the public's awareness of this important issue.

    P.S. Snuggies are dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.S. the fur coats in Narnia are a close second as ways to face life's challenges.

    ReplyDelete