Monday, January 25, 2010

I can't get no satisfaction.

Yesterday is notoriously the most common day for suicide
in the nation.
Congratulations on surviving it.

I've yet again plummetted into a quarter life crisis.
I can tell you right now, this wasn't supposed to be my life. As much as I hate that phrase, it really rings true right now. Had you asked me when I was thirteen where I saw myself at nineteen, it would not have included the words "three jobs" and "parents house" or even "seattle". I let things go too easily, and I don't try to live in the moment. A part of me wants things to be how they were. A part of me just wants emmense change.

I am a list maker, and due to that, I have a bucket list, I have lists of things I generally want to do (fencing, archery, etc.) and I have an extensive list of places I wish to live. Despite all of this, I'm sitting here at my parents' kitchen table debating whether or not I should go to the post office to apply for my passport, soley because I'm not keen on getting my picture taken. I feel pathetic, especially because I can't live in any of the places I want to live without a passport. I want to go back to Vancouver more than anything, too.

I feel I'm not the only one who's dissatisfied with their lives right now...that new show The Buried Life on MTV looks super super cool. I love watching people do the things I'm too lazy and petrified to do myself.

I'm going to the post office.


peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment