Sunday, January 10, 2010

So, even though it's been ages since 2009, it's tradition for me to fill out this one survey. Tradition as in: I've been doing it annually since 2004. Here it is:

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
-
I bought a gorilla suit, I wore said gorilla suit, I became part of the Secret Tower Club, I graduated high school, I managed three jobs at the same time, and I went on vacation without adults.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
-
I don't make resolutions
3. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
-
fame. fortune. success, a feeling of self worth. a niche.
4. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
-
march 9th; when I became legendary. march 24 -31; trip to disneyland with heather.april 8th; the day I drove up to canada to 'see a movie' with ill intentions and learned you can't force fate, and whilst you can prepare for it there's no use trying tyo beat the system.
5. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?

-
happier
thinner or fatter?
- thinner actually
richer or poorer?
- definitely richer
6. What was your favorite TV program?
-
I kind of stopped watching TV for the sake of the show. Either I turn it on and leave the room or I occupy myself with something else. But I did LOVE the Long Way Down documentary.
7. What was your greatest musical discovery?
-
this sound ridiculous, but owl city, eddie vedder, and the rediscovery of one republic.
8. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
-
oh what a question to ask! te year I saw over 100 movies in the cinema. but, here goes: sherlock holmes, the imaginarium of dr. parnassus, land of the lost, up in the air, the men who stare at goats, up, transformers II, across the universe (didn't come out this year, but it's the first time i saw it...), inglorious basterds.
9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
-
it went completely downhill in comparison to 2008, but i'm rectifying that.
10. Who was the best new person you befriended?

- i didn't befriend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment