Thursday, October 15, 2009

the traveling song

So I'm really good at keeping friends for a year and a half.
I don't move around a lot, I don't switch schools, and I don't have a lot of drama. I suppose I just have an expiration date. We grow up and we grow apart. Unfortunately time is closing in on my closest friendship, and it's unfolding yet again. I haven't talked to my alleged best friend on happy terms in about a month. Additionally, she's been blowing off plans for the last two months.

This time is quite unlike the rest, however.

Today when I got home from work my parents told me that my dad is potentially getting relocated...to Minneapolis. We've been online all night looking up our possible new neighborhood. If it all happens, we're going to be in Minesota be January. This means:

October: family reunion
November: my neice is born!
December: Christmas / I turn 19
January: my entire life changes.

Of course this would happen right after I finally start to enjoy Seattle. Of course this would happen when I still make just under enough money to live here by myself. Of course this would happen when I want it to the most.

I so badly just want to wake up somewhere else. I so badly want to up and leave and not tell anyone. But I suppose, most of all, I just want to be missed.

peaches,

di.

No comments:

Post a Comment